- Stop FMI Extermination. Join the Fight to Save the Twinkie!
- Thoughts on the Obama re-election. Who are the Real Winners?
- Global Warming Update: Climate Change is for Everyone.
- Superstorm Sandy Victims Need Help: Obama Comes to the Rescue
- Islamic Politics in Belgium and England
- The Obama Defeat Aftermath.
- President Obama’s Taxpayer-Backed Green Energy Failures
- Re- post from May 2011. Obama Voter Test.
- Chief Justice Roberts Got It Right. Obama and Democrats Lost Big
- Living in Liberal-ville, U.S.A.
Tag Archives: satire
Some people are saying that the Antarctic sea ice is expanding and it is getting colder at the South Pole. I just finished reading the following article in Forbes Magazine. Man, this makes me hopping mad. http://www.forbes.com/sites/jamestaylor/2012/09/19/antarctic-sea-ice-sets-another-record/ What the F—? … Continue reading
The victims of Hurricane Sandy in New Jersey and New York are facing weeks without power, water, and heat. But Barack Obama has announced his plan to help keep people warm. Obama has taken command of the Federal Emergency Management … Continue reading
More Liberal Energy Ideas One of my past literary efforts is an old post, Liberal Energy Ideas. In it, I review the efforts of liberals in America to create the kind of energy future they want. Well, I have a … Continue reading
Its been a few weeks since I have made a post. I can now disclose that I have been working undercover among liberals across the nation, investigating the campaign 2012 strategies. It has been interesting work. I traveled undercover posing … Continue reading
Good news on the Border Protection issue. Brave guardians of the border at the U.S. Customs and Border Protection agency have arrested thousands of hair dryers that were trying to illegally enter the United States and kill U.S. citizens. http://campaign2012.washingtonexaminer.com/blogs/beltway-confidential/dhs-cbp-stops-thousands-unsafe-hair-dryers/376786 … Continue reading
Some big corporations and big unions want to build a new oil pipeline to bring Canadian oil to the United States. These companies have brainwashed millions of people to think this is a good idea. They say it will create … Continue reading