- Stop FMI Extermination. Join the Fight to Save the Twinkie!
- Thoughts on the Obama re-election. Who are the Real Winners?
- Global Warming Update: Climate Change is for Everyone.
- Superstorm Sandy Victims Need Help: Obama Comes to the Rescue
- Islamic Politics in Belgium and England
- The Obama Defeat Aftermath.
- President Obama’s Taxpayer-Backed Green Energy Failures
- Re- post from May 2011. Obama Voter Test.
- Chief Justice Roberts Got It Right. Obama and Democrats Lost Big
- Living in Liberal-ville, U.S.A.
Tag Archives: politics
After the November election. The post Obama fallout. No one knows how the presidential election next week will turn out. At present, Mitt Romney is leading in some polls and a number of important indicators (early voting results, voter enthusiasm, … Continue reading
Have you ever had a contract with someone who (you learned later) never had any intention of keeping his word and performing his obligations? Have you ever had a contract with someone who (you learned later) felt no moral obligation … Continue reading
Here’s the latest report from our undercover undisclosed location with the liberal democrat’s 2012 election machine. Are you wondering why women (especially women with children) overwhelmingly favor liberal democrats? Well, here is the inside scoop, reported directly from the beating … Continue reading
Its been a few weeks since I have made a post. I can now disclose that I have been working undercover among liberals across the nation, investigating the campaign 2012 strategies. It has been interesting work. I traveled undercover posing … Continue reading
When I am feeling particularly masochistic I like to discuss the inherent nature of governments with my liberal friends. It’s always interesting to hear their views on the proper role of government in our lives and their ideas how to … Continue reading
I have been listening carefully to my liberal friends explain their solution for excessive government spending. They say we should tax the rich. We should tax the rich more. We should tax the rich a lot more. My question is: … Continue reading