- Stop FMI Extermination. Join the Fight to Save the Twinkie!
- Thoughts on the Obama re-election. Who are the Real Winners?
- Global Warming Update: Climate Change is for Everyone.
- Superstorm Sandy Victims Need Help: Obama Comes to the Rescue
- Islamic Politics in Belgium and England
- The Obama Defeat Aftermath.
- President Obama’s Taxpayer-Backed Green Energy Failures
- Re- post from May 2011. Obama Voter Test.
- Chief Justice Roberts Got It Right. Obama and Democrats Lost Big
- Living in Liberal-ville, U.S.A.
Category Archives: economy
Have you ever had a contract with someone who (you learned later) never had any intention of keeping his word and performing his obligations? Have you ever had a contract with someone who (you learned later) felt no moral obligation … Continue reading
As regular readers of caughtinavortex know, our basic approach on important political and social issues is to use humor and satire to highlight absurdities. However, some issues defy even our very best efforts to use humor and satire to make … Continue reading
The sales of the fabulous Chevy Volt electric car (with the auxiliary gas engine in case you actually need to drive somewhere) are really taking off. Government Motors is ecstatic. Sales are so good that California is bending the rules … Continue reading
The Liberal List of Things that Should be Paid for by Someone Else. Recently, my liberal friends have all been on a tear regarding women’s contraception. The keep telling me that if a woman needs contraception it should be paid … Continue reading
I have been listening carefully to my liberal friends explain their solution for excessive government spending. They say we should tax the rich. We should tax the rich more. We should tax the rich a lot more. My question is: … Continue reading
The following link is to an interview with Kyle Bass, of the Hayman Capital Hedge Fund. It’s an interesting review of the ongoing sovereign debt crisis. http://www.zerohedge.com/news/kyle-bass-un-edited-buying-gold-just-buying-put-against-idiocy-political-cycle-its-simple Just for kicks, how about this piece of good news? U.S. government debt … Continue reading
Sometimes there is just no need to comment. Other folks can say many things much better. So suffice it to say that anyone who thinks they are going to escape looming economic problems is probably not paying attention. The FMI … Continue reading