- Stop FMI Extermination. Join the Fight to Save the Twinkie!
- Thoughts on the Obama re-election. Who are the Real Winners?
- Global Warming Update: Climate Change is for Everyone.
- Superstorm Sandy Victims Need Help: Obama Comes to the Rescue
- Islamic Politics in Belgium and England
- The Obama Defeat Aftermath.
- President Obama’s Taxpayer-Backed Green Energy Failures
- Re- post from May 2011. Obama Voter Test.
- Chief Justice Roberts Got It Right. Obama and Democrats Lost Big
- Living in Liberal-ville, U.S.A.
Category Archives: freedom
Why Libertarians and Republicans Should Hug Chief Justice John Roberts. The recent Supreme Court decision upholding portions of the “Obamacare” health insurance law (also called “The Affordable Care Act” was written by Chief Justice John Roberts, a George W. Bush … Continue reading
In the 1940’s Austrian-born economist Friedrich von Hayek wrote “The Road to Serfdom”, warning that government economic controls inevitably lead to serfdom. Never have his predictions been more prophetic. The federal government in the United States is actively engaged in creating a nation of … Continue reading
On May 25, 2011 the federal agency in charge of sexually molesting airline passengers (the TSA) took a stand against the State of Texas and its proposed law to prevent sexual molestation by the agency employees. The day the proposed … Continue reading