- Stop FMI Extermination. Join the Fight to Save the Twinkie!
- Thoughts on the Obama re-election. Who are the Real Winners?
- Global Warming Update: Climate Change is for Everyone.
- Superstorm Sandy Victims Need Help: Obama Comes to the Rescue
- Islamic Politics in Belgium and England
- The Obama Defeat Aftermath.
- President Obama’s Taxpayer-Backed Green Energy Failures
- Re- post from May 2011. Obama Voter Test.
- Chief Justice Roberts Got It Right. Obama and Democrats Lost Big
- Living in Liberal-ville, U.S.A.
Tag Archives: electric car
The victims of Hurricane Sandy in New Jersey and New York are facing weeks without power, water, and heat. But Barack Obama has announced his plan to help keep people warm. Obama has taken command of the Federal Emergency Management … Continue reading
The sales of the fabulous Chevy Volt electric car (with the auxiliary gas engine in case you actually need to drive somewhere) are really taking off. Government Motors is ecstatic. Sales are so good that California is bending the rules … Continue reading
Chevy Volt Sales Disappoint: Obama Has Solutions Barack Obama reacted today to critics suggesting that sale of the plug-in hybrid Chevy Volt show that it’s a piece of junk. Recently released sales statistics show just 723 Volts sold in September … Continue reading
Sales figures for the new electric cars, Nissan Leaf and Chevy Volt, are not looking so good. Lots of people have signed up and made a deposit to test drive a car but it appears not so many are actually … Continue reading