- Stop FMI Extermination. Join the Fight to Save the Twinkie!
- Thoughts on the Obama re-election. Who are the Real Winners?
- Global Warming Update: Climate Change is for Everyone.
- Superstorm Sandy Victims Need Help: Obama Comes to the Rescue
- Islamic Politics in Belgium and England
- The Obama Defeat Aftermath.
- President Obama’s Taxpayer-Backed Green Energy Failures
- Re- post from May 2011. Obama Voter Test.
- Chief Justice Roberts Got It Right. Obama and Democrats Lost Big
- Living in Liberal-ville, U.S.A.
Category Archives: energy
The following is an article regarding the incredible rate of failure by Barack Obama when it comes to energy policy. He truly does manage to pick the losers when wasting taxpayer money. The article contains a list of the losers … Continue reading
More Liberal Energy Ideas One of my past literary efforts is an old post, Liberal Energy Ideas. In it, I review the efforts of liberals in America to create the kind of energy future they want. Well, I have a … Continue reading
Some big corporations and big unions want to build a new oil pipeline to bring Canadian oil to the United States. These companies have brainwashed millions of people to think this is a good idea. They say it will create … Continue reading
In an earlier post I wrote about the monumentally stupid Obama decision to oppose and delay the proposed Keystone oil pipeline from Canada through the United States to existing refineries in Oklahoma and along the U.S. Gulf Coast. https://caughtinavortex.wordpress.com/2011/11/21/obama-votes-present-on-the-keystone-oil-pipeline-for-canadian-oil/ … Continue reading
During the election in 2008 some commentators revealed that Barack Obama had a significant tendency to duck controversial decisions and votes during his brief tenure as an Illinois State Senator. http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2007/02/the_everpresent_obama.html. Now, his propensity to vote “present” is coming home … Continue reading
The latest innovation from Government Motors is a design adapted from work by that world renowned innovator, Barack Obama. The Energy Department has provided funding to G.M. in the amount of $785 Billion for start up and production. The first … Continue reading