- Stop FMI Extermination. Join the Fight to Save the Twinkie!
- Thoughts on the Obama re-election. Who are the Real Winners?
- Global Warming Update: Climate Change is for Everyone.
- Superstorm Sandy Victims Need Help: Obama Comes to the Rescue
- Islamic Politics in Belgium and England
- The Obama Defeat Aftermath.
- President Obama’s Taxpayer-Backed Green Energy Failures
- Re- post from May 2011. Obama Voter Test.
- Chief Justice Roberts Got It Right. Obama and Democrats Lost Big
- Living in Liberal-ville, U.S.A.
Category Archives: politics
The victory and re-election of Barack Obama raises the question: Who are the real winners in the 2012 Presidential election? Here’s my assessment. 1. If you believe that a person who gives approximately $4 million dollars to charities in one … Continue reading
The victims of Hurricane Sandy in New Jersey and New York are facing weeks without power, water, and heat. But Barack Obama has announced his plan to help keep people warm. Obama has taken command of the Federal Emergency Management … Continue reading
European politics is a mystery to many. However, occasionally we need to pay attention. A friend sent me these links. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLhQW3kg-5s&feature=player_embedded http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJQE7Q7GCtE
After the November election. The post Obama fallout. No one knows how the presidential election next week will turn out. At present, Mitt Romney is leading in some polls and a number of important indicators (early voting results, voter enthusiasm, … Continue reading
The following is an article regarding the incredible rate of failure by Barack Obama when it comes to energy policy. He truly does manage to pick the losers when wasting taxpayer money. The article contains a list of the losers … Continue reading
Obama Voter Test. Find Out Where You Stand! I spend a fair amount of time trying to decide what makes people think about voting for Barack Obama, not to mention time spent thinking about what makes people actually vote for him. … Continue reading
Why Libertarians and Republicans Should Hug Chief Justice John Roberts. The recent Supreme Court decision upholding portions of the “Obamacare” health insurance law (also called “The Affordable Care Act” was written by Chief Justice John Roberts, a George W. Bush … Continue reading