- Stop FMI Extermination. Join the Fight to Save the Twinkie!
- Thoughts on the Obama re-election. Who are the Real Winners?
- Global Warming Update: Climate Change is for Everyone.
- Superstorm Sandy Victims Need Help: Obama Comes to the Rescue
- Islamic Politics in Belgium and England
- The Obama Defeat Aftermath.
- President Obama’s Taxpayer-Backed Green Energy Failures
- Re- post from May 2011. Obama Voter Test.
- Chief Justice Roberts Got It Right. Obama and Democrats Lost Big
- Living in Liberal-ville, U.S.A.
Tag Archives: obama
Some people are saying that the Antarctic sea ice is expanding and it is getting colder at the South Pole. I just finished reading the following article in Forbes Magazine. Man, this makes me hopping mad. http://www.forbes.com/sites/jamestaylor/2012/09/19/antarctic-sea-ice-sets-another-record/ What the F—? … Continue reading
The victims of Hurricane Sandy in New Jersey and New York are facing weeks without power, water, and heat. But Barack Obama has announced his plan to help keep people warm. Obama has taken command of the Federal Emergency Management … Continue reading
After the November election. The post Obama fallout. No one knows how the presidential election next week will turn out. At present, Mitt Romney is leading in some polls and a number of important indicators (early voting results, voter enthusiasm, … Continue reading
The following is an article regarding the incredible rate of failure by Barack Obama when it comes to energy policy. He truly does manage to pick the losers when wasting taxpayer money. The article contains a list of the losers … Continue reading
Obama Voter Test. Find Out Where You Stand! I spend a fair amount of time trying to decide what makes people think about voting for Barack Obama, not to mention time spent thinking about what makes people actually vote for him. … Continue reading
Some big corporations and big unions want to build a new oil pipeline to bring Canadian oil to the United States. These companies have brainwashed millions of people to think this is a good idea. They say it will create … Continue reading
During the election in 2008 some commentators revealed that Barack Obama had a significant tendency to duck controversial decisions and votes during his brief tenure as an Illinois State Senator. http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2007/02/the_everpresent_obama.html. Now, his propensity to vote “present” is coming home … Continue reading