- Stop FMI Extermination. Join the Fight to Save the Twinkie!
- Thoughts on the Obama re-election. Who are the Real Winners?
- Global Warming Update: Climate Change is for Everyone.
- Superstorm Sandy Victims Need Help: Obama Comes to the Rescue
- Islamic Politics in Belgium and England
- The Obama Defeat Aftermath.
- President Obama’s Taxpayer-Backed Green Energy Failures
- Re- post from May 2011. Obama Voter Test.
- Chief Justice Roberts Got It Right. Obama and Democrats Lost Big
- Living in Liberal-ville, U.S.A.
Tag Archives: current events
The victory and re-election of Barack Obama raises the question: Who are the real winners in the 2012 Presidential election? Here’s my assessment. 1. If you believe that a person who gives approximately $4 million dollars to charities in one … Continue reading
The victims of Hurricane Sandy in New Jersey and New York are facing weeks without power, water, and heat. But Barack Obama has announced his plan to help keep people warm. Obama has taken command of the Federal Emergency Management … Continue reading
More Liberal Energy Ideas One of my past literary efforts is an old post, Liberal Energy Ideas. In it, I review the efforts of liberals in America to create the kind of energy future they want. Well, I have a … Continue reading
During the election in 2008 some commentators revealed that Barack Obama had a significant tendency to duck controversial decisions and votes during his brief tenure as an Illinois State Senator. http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2007/02/the_everpresent_obama.html. Now, his propensity to vote “present” is coming home … Continue reading
Sometimes there is just no need to comment. Other folks can say many things much better. So suffice it to say that anyone who thinks they are going to escape looming economic problems is probably not paying attention. The FMI … Continue reading
Even for my regular readers the acronym “FMI” may be new and unfamiliar. It is derived from my post that allows Obama voters to fit themselves into three different groups based upon their activities and their views. These categories are, … Continue reading
Talking economics with my liberal friends is a daunting task, bordering on masochism. The basic problem is that most 21st century American liberals do not understand the simplest laws of macro-economics and micro-economics. The public schools have failed to teach … Continue reading